$0.00 – $100.00
General Introduction and Course Description
Course Objective – What you will learn
– How to efficiently use all the editing tools in Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application developed by Adobe Systems.
– How to edit and export your first high quality video for YouTube or Instagram
– Know Professional video editing terms and definitions
– How to design clean and professional titles for your videos.
– By the end of the course, you will be able to edit your own short skit
Requirements and Target Audience
The course is designed for both beginners who do not have any prior background in Video Editing, and for intermediate level people who also wish to extend their practical/hand-on skills and knowledge.
To achieve or fully take advantage of this course, it is important you have a laptop or desktop computer with a Video Editing tool or application installed, preferably, Adobe Premiere Pro application.
Job Opportunities – The course also enables you to find jobs in the following areas
- Television Studio Editor.
- Broadcast and Sound Engineering Editor
- Film Editor
- Multimedia Artist and Animator
- Senior Video Editor
- Freelancer – editing videos for other people and get paid based on hours spent
- Marketing jobs involving video editors to help promote sales, businesses etc.
- Education as a trainer/instructor in a primary school, secondary/high school, private firms etc.
- Start your own Video Editing Training with little income/investment.
Course Modules / Structure
The Course is divided into 5 Modules:
Week 1 – Module 1: A Quick Workspace Tour
This module will include working with project panel & source monitor, creating a new sequence, and timeline editing fundamentals.
Week 2 – Module 2: Work with Clips, Cropping Videos, Toolbox and Effect Controls
This module will include how to cut and mark clips, how to crop videos, toolbox basics, effect controls and adding borders.
Week 3 – Module 3: Adding Logos, Exporting Videos and Adjusting Layers
This module will include how to add a logo, export videos and how to use Adjustment layers.
Week 3 – Module 4: Working with Key Frames and Transitions
This module will include how to use key frames, applying simple transitions between clips, motion graphics.
Week 4 – Module 5: Final Component and Assessment Leading to Award of a Certification (This final module included topics like Adjusting Audio Effects + Animation + Shortcut Keys + Tips and Tricks + Quizzes)
This module will include how to adjust audio & effects, introduction to animation, shortcut keys, and tips & tricks.
The module will also provide you the access to the final project required for the award of a certification of completion for the course.
Finding the Course (Modules) Contents
For each module, course materials will be attached or provided which you can download. The material guides you step-by-step through the course using/showing specific examples to enable you get a practical feeling on the spot. If you have issues downloading any PDF, please contact the instructor using the Instructor contact information below.
Each module also presents a quiz that you can take to test your own knowledge. This quiz takes a practical approach requiring you to practice using what you have learnt. The quiz should be submitted to the instructor’s email (see below) and this will be assessed by the instructor to provide you with feedback and grading.
Final Assessment and Certification (Module 5 + Final Quiz) – Final Project
Modules 1 to 4 can be accessed and taken for free. To be able to complete the full course and obtain a certificate of completion, you will be required to pay for and take Module 5 and do the FINAL ASSESSMENT which you are required to pass. You are required to score 70% and above for the FINAL ASSESSMENT to be eligible for the certification.
Instructor Name: Xavier Essien
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org