Qualified malamai (instructors) must have the minimum of one of the following qualifications:
- a PhD or terminal degree (e.g. JD, MD, PharmD, etc).
- a Masters’ degree in any area plus two years practical experience in the subject area being taught;
**Experience is necessary to teach courses that are heavily based on practice.
In addition, the instructor must:
- be in good standing within the community and
- not have been the subject of any license or certificate suspension or revocation
- Online Application (Required)
- Cover Letter (Required upload)
Should address the skills that are in demand or should be taught in your country or locale; how your teaching can contribute to closing the skills gap in your region, and why you are a great teacher for learners.
- Curriculum Vitae (Required upload)
- Sample of work (e.g. sample syllabi, writing sample, research statement, research article, or portfolio)
Once the applications have been reviewed, the successful candidate will be contacted for an interview. After the interview is complete, the mulukongo (village) will make its final decision.